Cover Letter

Hazel J. Ashby BSN

Email denlezah@yahoo.com

6/12/2012

To: Nurse Recruiter

Dear nurse Recruiter, It is with great anticipation I am presenting my resume to you. I am seeking a position in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, or Maternal and Child department as a Registered Nurse. I have 23 years nursing experience of which, 12 years were centered on Maternal and child nursing. I have worked Newborn Nursery, step down NICU, Labor and Delivery, Maternity, Pediatrics Department and most recently pediatric homecare.
Knowing that your facility is a level II NICU, level II Trauma Hospital, has a Neuroscience unit, Rehabilitation unit, an Oncology Cancer Care Unit and much more diverse fields, I am sure that it will give me the challenge that I am so ready to experience. This will also bring added growth and more experience to my nursing career. It was also a relief to me to know that your institution is encouraging staff members to further their education. Not only verbally but has been making it possible through tuition reimbursements, and by providing them with opportunities to be certified in their specialty.
Hiring me will be an asset to your Institution. I am an honest, hard working, sensitive, contentious worker, who is caring, and sensitive to clients and their family needs. I have good interpersonal relationship among coworker’s, peers and management. With my diverse nursing experience, I will be able excel and reach my optimal potential.
Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume. I can be contacted at anyone of the above phone number or email. I am looking forward to hearing from you and will be calling you on Tuesday June 22nd at 11am to schedule an appointment for an interview.
Sincerely,

Hazel J. Ashy