Script Draft

I want to start off the whole video by doing some form of unboxing that shows off the political parties and gives a brief history of them. The actual script will be included within this writing, however, the whole video will try to add some satirical moments to keep viewers interested. I’m fully aware that somebody who doesn’t give a shit about politics won’t care for what I have to say, or die-hard Democrat/Republican voters, however, I plan to reach out mostly to undecided voters who don’t like either party or felt abandoned by the aforementioned parties.

Script:

Now look, I ain’t no youtuber but I’m boutta do an unboxing for y’all. Here we got a package by [insert some stupid ass name] from [random place].

*here I would open the box and dump the content of the box by exclaiming “money shot!”*

Contents within would reveal some funny, appropriate, items but what would be highlighted are the two major political parties, Republican in the form of an elephant and Democrat in the form of a donkey.

Wow look at these pieces of shit, you got a conservative backing up leftists views by losing roots of conservatism and being more progressive, and you have a literal jackass of a party that can’t get behind anybody and ultimately destroy this country with its policies and fantasy laws.

Yes, both parties suck.

A porcupine representing the Libertarian party, a leaf for the Green, and the US Constitution representing the Constitution party.

______________________________________________________________________________

Most of my script, however, will be improv and me going on and on with facts and details, however, I know exactly what I want to do when I start this video. That’s the introduction for now and I plan on actually filling the video with satirical moments along with adding facts about third parties and giving a short history of third parties. Mainly in regards to the election of 1968 where George Wallace of the Independent Party gained electoral votes, registration amongst third parties, the rise of popularity for a third major political party, etc. All this would conclude with my question, how do we introduce a third major party in American politics?