My Genre how to

Dennise Fernandez

11/20/19

Professor Hall

An open letter is a letter that addresses a certain issue to specifically one person but will be read by a large number of people for example the open letter can be on a newspaper. My topic is What is the Future or DACA? And I will start writing my open letter by addressing my audience and also who I am.. After that I will explain what it is that I am talking about so my audience knows what I’m trying to get at but I won’t make it too long, just a few sentences. I’ll talk about the concerns I have about DACA and what are some issues that DACA recipients are facing at the moment and I will also explain what I would want as a change in different paragraphs. At the end when I’m done writing everything I will put signatures at the bottom of the page of students who agree with the letter and support it. Some problems that I may encounter would be trying to get the audience attention so that will want to continue reading, I also want the tone to be sort of convincing but at the same time not too much so that the letter doesn’t sound too demanding or rude.