It was a Monday just like any other. I woke up ironed my shirt and patched on my tie. I started walking the five minute walk to work. The air coming out of my mouth as my nose and fingers became numb. ā€œ Goodmorning ā€œ I repeated more than once so that I donā€™t miss anyone on the floor. The smell of the McGriddles coming out of the oven flooded my nose. I could hear all the laughter and chatting coming from the front. I was 18 everyone else was about 30-60. This particular day a college class walks in, they were going on a trip. I noticed because there was a huge buss and all of them had accents unrecognizable. Taking their order and hearing them speak to eachother I looked at myself and thought ā€œ danya what are you doingā€. I seen how passionate people were about their job however I didnā€™t fall into that category. I was confused. Yes I was making money but it was as if my life wasnā€™t moving. If I didnā€™t leave I would never leave. That eye opener was one of the best decisions Iā€™ve made and Iā€™m very grateful. Without these souls knowing they brought me back to education.