As we come to the end of the Spring 2021 semester I learned a lot about myself. Not only in English class but in general as a first-year college student. What I enjoy most about English class is writing about me or my life.As a writer, I feel like I write best when it’s about my life, bad or good. I could go on for days about me in writing but I won’t say much about me if we speak in person. It feels good to write it down and reread what I wrote.For example, writing an essay on specific topics like argumentative weren’t for me. It had to be something I experience, know, or about me to get good writing.My issues with writing is trying to put it all together because it doesn’t come out good. Im bad with organizing , using better vocabulary, and my punctation.Writing an essay on specific topics like argumentative weren’t for me. It had to be something I experience, know, or about me to get a good writing. Another issue I have is trying to figure out a title that goes best with my reading.