1. I spent the majority of the year ( throughout the pandemic) working. I actually worked more than I’ve ever worked before to be completely honest, but I didn’t mind. I know as an essential worker I was very much needed.

2. One of the first things that I plan to do after quarantine is to go traveling. I love to travel ! There’s so many places on planet earth that’s worth exploring and discovering. I also plan to go to the movies. The movies is actually one of my favorite places to go to. Rather if it’s to go out with friends or date night.

3. Songs that matter to me the most are surprising the same songs that I’ve listed to before the pandemic. My Song choices haven’t really changed, In Fact my music was a major part of me getting through this pandemic and the challenges that I’ve faced because of it. My favorite song choices are usually R&B/Early 2000 music selections.

4. I would have to say yes and no. Sometimes humor can help you get through the most difficult situations, but also there’s still a lot of hurt there through that sunshine smile. I think it’s best to talk about does horrible situations instead of hiding it through a smile. I believe the more you speak on it, the more the situation will start to ease up slowly.