The truth is, I’ve spent most of this year just chilling and relaxing and enjoying my free time from being around so many people. Ever since I had the option to stay home I felt like I can go out more and explore the open, diseased area that people don’t walk around anymore, like before. I can go to manhattan and Soho without being shoved or pushed. I can Walk around in plain sight and look around without watching my steps. It was a great time to catch up on myself And I went through the journey with the Burning passion of Curiosity.

Although We have our human parting system going on, I normally would hang out with my friends and go biking a lot. But the virus didn’t stop me. Study shows that the more you maintain your health and physique, the more your immunity strengthens to fight off tough viruses. So yeah that’s what I’ve been up to. Just keeping myself up to date on my age and my body type.

I LOVE MUSIC. And that’s a fact. I love foreign music also. This means that I have been listening to a lot of BTS(It’s a Kpop band), And Spanish music, and Japanese music. But mostly nowadays I’ve been listening to a lot of upbeat music that just keeps my mind focused. Heavy bass music is now embedded in me ever since the beginning of the year because I told myself to try new things out this year. I have been having a lot more time to listen to music this year and last year because of the pandemic.