The truth is , spent the most of this year in my office doing school or playing videos games. Also I’m trying to learn new thing. Throw time this couples of moths I have realize that I have been looking my life different than before for example I belief that I’m looking at things as an adult not any more as an young teenager which is crazy because I’m just turning 18 in were I should be looking a life as fun time and yeah maybe because I don’t drink or smoke and never like those kinda things.

What is the thing you plan to do after quarantine ?

The first thing I’m going to do is to work out more or maybe go to the gym more than what I’m going now because I seen my self happier doing some workouts and    

Is going to keep me healthy, and get that summer body. Another thing I would like to do is go play soccer with my friend or go explore NYC more than I have already done 

Is it okay to laugh during horrible times?

In my opinion to laugh in horrible times is the best thing someone can do to be honest because if we thing negatively all the time all we doing is making our mental health super bad that we could co insane of just thinking so yea in my opinion we should life maybe laugh everyday at anytime but we should first recognize the time because we can’t laugh at everything 

Homework

1.    What thing thing that I have learn is that for me I knew a lot of people but not all of them are you friends.
  2. I would like to speak about mussel going to quarantined and after to show how different my life it has become for example the experience I have been throw and how its affecting me ether in a good way and bad way.
  3. To be honest I don’t know yet but I believe I’m doing a comic because I like comics but is going to be hard doing one because I don’t know how draw.
  4. I have a lot of concern because i don’t even know what to talk about or give good details.