The truth is I spent most of this year at home doing online schooling, learning, and trying new skills such as baking and I have been babysitting. It is not really surprising and challenging for me because before quarantine, I always stay home because I am a sheltered person. People assume that all sheltered kids never leave the house, and are homeschooled, but that is not true. Some of them like me have been to school in person, and interact with peers. The first thing I’m going to after quarantine is to go to church because I haven’t been in church in person for a long time, make friends, explore, and I can focus better in person. Going to church remotely isn’t easy because I’m always distracted. It feels that during horrible times, it is not the right time to laugh but I think it is ok to laugh during horrible times because we need positivity and we want to focus on the positivity. I found humor through looking at memes, telling and laughing at jokes, making and listening to funny stories, and reminiscing funny memories with family and friends.