Hall English 1101 Fall 2020

Education Experience

It was a sunny afternoon in my last class in high school. Looking at the time and looking forward to the end of class. Not because I didn’t enjoy school but because usually, my last class in high school wasn’t a class I was really interested in.  This makes things harder and frustrating because the work I do in that class I think isn’t also my best. Which is hard to do compared to working on something I’m actually interested in. Although I’m still sitting in the classroom hearing my teacher’s presentation and trying to see a little interest in what we’re learning. This where I realized how different I gasp certain education and knowledge taught to me. Meaning I would mostly pay attention and put more effort into classes I’m mostly interested in.  Compare to other classes I’m really not into and see the different types of the effort of work put in.

1. Carrie Hall

Yadira, was this the last class before lockdown? It would be interesting to get some more details– what were you discussing, etc.. What class was it, who else was there, etc…