For Tuesday– Rough Drafts Due

Hi everyone– the assignment for Unit One is posted under “Unit One” in the header above. It is exactly what I handed out in class, but I have explained a few things and made it look a bit better. Please take a look.

just a reminder that rough drafts of Unit One are due on Tuesday. You will need to write at least 600 words. These can be THE ABSOLUTE WORST TRASH YOU HAVE EVER WRITTEN  and you will get full credit. Likewise, if you do not come to class with a rough draft, you will get no credit at all. Simply finishing the rough draft on time is worth 20% of your grade for this unit, even if your rough draft is terrible. 

To be clear: your assignment for Tuesday is to write a 600 word rough draft for Unit One (the assignment I handed out in class, which is also posted under “Unit One” on the website.) Please post to OpenLab (category “Gatto”) and ALSO BRING A PAPER COPY TO CLASS– IMPORTANT. 

Also read the handout I gave out in class “So What? Who Cares?” I suggest you read that after writing your rough draft!

One last thing: if you are having trouble with the OpenLab, you need to resolve this ASAP. There are people in this class who have not submitted any homework yet! There’s time to turn this around, but I can guarantee you that if you don’t start doing your homework now, you’re not going to pass.