Resume

Gayzag Yadkian

gayzo511@hotmail.com

1275 15th Street Apt 10L, Fort Lee, NJ 07024

Summary

Seeking for a full time job at dental lab to be a part of its outstanding team, and utilize my personal knowledge and experience and apply it into a work field. By becoming a member of dental lab, I’ll be capable of prioritizing work that requires concentration, acquiring high degree of patience, and dedicate my time and knowledge to achieve excellence.

Objective

I believe through my determination to get the job done correctly I will be an asset to the company. I also believe that from being involved in company I will become further educated in the many things that will be a help to me in furthering my career.

Education

Few years after attaining my high school degree, I decided to expand my knowledge and experience in Restorative Dentistry.  I believe that it is beneficial for me to mention that my cumulative GPA is 3.4 over 4.0 and I’m an honor student. I assure you that I will continue my education.

Experience

Jun/ 2008 – Jan/ 2009 accountant at my father’s jewelry work shop.

Jan/ 2009 – June/ 2009 assistant manager at jewelry work shop

Skills

Speaks and Writes English, Armenian, and Arabic fluently.

Occlusal Rims

I used Baseplate wax to make my occlusal rims. The function of the occlusal rim is to simulate the amount of space formely occupied by natural teeth and related tissue. I made my maxillary and mandible record base out of shellac material, I used Bunsen burner to heat up the shellac base to get the anatomical featurs, than i made the occlusal rims. I folded the baseplate wax in half 3 times I stretched it out, I placed it on shellac bace, I pressed it down using my fingers, than I made sure the standard measurements. The maxillary occlusal rim has to have an anterior height of 22mm and posterior height of 18mm. The anterior width has to be 8mm and posterior 10mm. For the mandible occlusal rim, the anterior and posterior has to be 18 all around.

custom tray

Custom tray

Dentist delivers preliminary impression to dental lab, dental technician pours lab stone over the preliminary impression, mark working and non-working area, and make a spacer using base plate wax, we use Triad material to fabricate the custom tray, trim and polish.