Zevanya Sibarani’s ePortfolio

Zevanya Sibarani’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the ePortfolio Site.
Business, Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

I’m a 17-year-old college student trying to make her way in the Culinary and Travel and Tourism Industry. Ever since I was a little girl, my grandmother and mother always made home cooked meals for me. Being able to come home after a long day and eat a dish that was specially made with love and passion really inspired me to follow in their footsteps. There was a time where my mother opened a catering business and I would help her do a few kinds of things like cutting the raw ingredients, seasoning the meat and making sure the food was neatly packaged, this really boosted my interest in culinary. Although I was more exposed to the culinary world due to my family background I’m actually very interested in knowing more about travel and tourism. I’ve always wondered what was it like to work at the airport as part of the customer service team or as a tour guide. Being able to assist someone and knowing that I was actually helpful to them brings me great satisfaction. Currently, my future goal would be having my own restaurant and working alongside my mother. She has played an enormous impact on my life and I really think owning a restaurant with her would be a huge achievement for both of us. Personally, I would say I am a very self-motivated person so when there are things that need to be done I prefer to get it done at that moment or as soon as possible and another beneficial trait about myself is that I really enjoy socializing. I believe with my hard work and optimism I will be able to push past my limits and build a brighter future not only for me but for my family and last but not least to always be able to assist someone in need.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Zevanya