yumin li’s ePortfolio

yumin li's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Restorative Dentistry
Portfolio Description

Welcome to my profile.I am Yumin Li as a freshman in City Tech this year. I was glad that I just graded from LaGuardia Community College because of the hopes of earning an associate degree in Gerontology, Still, there were so many things worth looking back in my early life.

In my life, I know that there were ups and downs that everyday wasn’t going to be success stories, but they give me the additional knowledge, values and necessary experience to explore the relationship between people and my communities and how I interact people and work with their problem, especially when I am currently working with senior citizens. I understand how painful they eat food without teeth. That is the reason why I select my major which is restrorative dental Lab Technican to help them. My purpose is to give people a beautiful smile again.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: yumin.li

Setting The Mandibular Teeth

I open the articulator and draw the line of crest of the mandibular ridge that is dictated by […] See MoreSetting The Mandibular Teeth

Arrangement of Maxillary Posterior Teeth

There are five steps below:  1. Before I start setting the maxillary posterior denture t […] See MoreArrangement of Maxillary Posterior Teeth

Fixed Prosthodontics: The Metal Inlay And The Metal Crown

There are eight steps below: After receiving the final impression, I begin to disinfect […] See MoreFixed Prosthodontics: The Metal Inlay And The Metal Crown

No Comments Found