WDW College Program

• Campus Rep
  • #12696

Prof. Karen Goodlad

Has anyone applied to be a Campus Rep?

Prof. Goodlad

#15207

Mei Lin
    Member

I was thinking of applying to be a Campus Rep but I’m also trying to apply for a season position to keep my proficiency. If I’m not mistaken I believe we are only able to apply for one or the other. I really like working for Disney and would hope I could become a status manager during the Professional Internship. Do you think It would be better for me to apply for campus rep or for seasonal?

Mei Lin
    Epcot – Future World East Attractions
    Spaceship Earth

#15208

Prof. Karen Goodlad

As a Campus Rep you will work closely with the recruiter who knows about open positions and how to best access the management internships. How often would be go to Florida to work as a seasonal employee? Would you have a place to live? These answers could help you solve the big questions.
    Prof. Goodlad

#15214

Mei Lin
    Member

I was thinking that as a seasonal employee, I can keep my proficiency and I could go back during our Winter and Spring break. I also have a few friends that there that wouldn’t mind having me stay with them for two weeks while I complete my seasonal hours. I just though that as a seasonal employee, I can keep in better contact with most my managers in the area beside e-mailing. I even started to talk to different managers in regards to my interest in being a part of the management team and asking them for advice. Although, from your point of view it seems like my chances of getting information about the Professional Internship is higher as a Campus Rep. I am definitely planning to stay down here in Florida if I get status after the Professional Internship. That is my ultimate goal at the moment.

Mei Lin
    Epcot – Future World East Attractions
    Spaceship Earth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)