Tashaun Hester’s ePortfolio

Tashaun Hester’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

Name: Tashaun Hester
Age:20
About Me: Writing a bio has always been sort of hard for me i’ll admit. I never seem to know what exactly I should put in because i’m interested in alot of things with one of the main being the concept of art. Whether that being any form in that regard. I love music,writing,painting and pretty much any other means of creative expression out there. I Like seeing how people think and others view points because perspective is alway a great way to see how and why people act certain ways. Maybe you can say i’m just interested in the way people act and sociology.
Aside from that im into a large variety of different sports

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: TashaunHester

Journal 8

I was able to sit down with my supervisor and ask him how did he get his start in the industry and […] See MoreJournal 8

Journal 7

As my internship comes to an end I realize I learned so much about the industry that I simply had […] See MoreJournal 7

Journal 6

When it comes to managing websites, I have some experience. I’ve done it in several classes, f […] See MoreJournal 6

Comment on "Eng 3771"

I felt my new #3 was trash so I uploaded the old one just to prevent myself from not submitting […] See MoreComment on "Eng 3771"