sthefany gomez’s ePortfolio

sthefany gomez's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

Learning the Food and Hospitality industry as if it was the back of my hand is a goal I set for myself 5 years ago. My high school which was focused on Culinary and Pastry arts, gave me the chance to work for great industry leaders such as Danny Meyer and Daniel Boulud. Learning the technique that every dish we created required and the communication skills needed to help guest while dinning at a place has helped me so much. I started working in a kitchen at the age of 15 and since then I have not stopped. Going from casual dinning (Dos Caminos) to fine dinning (The Modern) and back to casual dinning (Union Fare) has helped me immensely. I am a very good leader and I know some day I will be better than I am now. My career goal is to ultimately become a general Manager for a Fine dinning establishment. I know I have a long way up but I’m working on it as much as I can now to make sure I have a solid running ground in the future.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Sthefany Gomez

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found