Stephanie Sabino’s ePortfolio

Stephanie Sabino's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
CLIP
Portfolio Description

My name is Stephanie I was born and raised in Brooklyn. My favorite color is purple and some of the things I love to do are travel, perform, and photography. Ever since I could remember I’ve traveled around the world, so far I’ve been to Dominican Republic, San Cristobal, Madrid, Seville, and Cordoba. Ever since I was young I’ve always been interested in the arts. I jumped around from making puppets and masks to acting on a stage and being involved in an amazing theater group with friends. Ever since I was involved in a theater group called The Theater Collective we’ve had the opportunity to perform outside of our comfort zone, and meet some many amazing people. Since pictures are another branch of art I enjoy capturing all the fun moments.
One day I hope to become a world-traveling photographer. I hope to meet more and more amazing new people. I hope to live a life full of adventures and beautiful sightings of what the world has to offer us.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Stephanie Sabino

How to make pizza

https://youtu.be/WUL-iPJHmPc See MoreHow to make pizza

Sabino_BrochureFinal See More

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found