Statistics

active 9 years, 3 months ago
Statistics
Mathematics
MAT 1272
Spring 2012

A 3 credit introductory course. Topics include sample space, expectation and variance, binomial, normal, student and chi-square distributions, confidence interval, hypothesis testing, correlation and regression. Students do 2 projects in groups and chose one to present one at the end of the semester.

Welcome MAT 1272 students!

One important area of statistics is visualization. The header for our site is taken from a New […] See MoreWelcome MAT 1272 students!

There are several measures that you can take. One is that you can purchase the textbook, download […] See More

How can I start preparing for my statistics course so I can be well prepared for my challenge […] See More

We are one class behind the schedule. For this Tuesday 4/24 (or today Monday4/23, depending on […] See More

Stat article

In a NY Times article Statistics Say Cooperstown, and Damon Agrees, there is a clear and simple assessment through statistics. The reason why I chose this article instead of other ones is because this article didn't go straight into […] See MoreStat article

final exam

and to which deciaml place should we round off the final answers? See Morefinal exam

Final Exam Review Question 15

I agree, you better off seeking for help at the tutoring center See MoreFinal Exam Review Question 15