Stanley Quach’s ePortfolio

Stanley Quach’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

I am a Graphic Designer with a focus on Marketing. Ever since I was little, it has been my passion to draw, which only grew in High School when I was introduced to the concept of what a graphic designer was. I enrolled in New York City College of Technology to achieve that goal. While there I have gained skills in the Adobe Suite using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Animate to create projects that are focused on selling products or services. My main career goal is to work for a design firm in order to produce work that is readable, clear, and pleasurable.

During my spare time, I create a doodle series of characters on Twitter that are fun and friendly to express my personal style.

Member Profile

Internship Update and my thoughts

It has been a month since I had worked on my Internship. There has been a lot of stuff I had […] See MoreInternship Update and my thoughts

My Internship Progress and Work

Each weekday, I work at least around 2-4 hours on my internship routine, searching for leads […] See MoreMy Internship Progress and Work

My Internship Training and Work

On January 20, 2021, my internship provider from GAO Tek invited me to a social enterprise […] See MoreMy Internship Training and Work

No Comments Found