THURS_SBS2000 Research Methods, FALL2015 SecD944

active 7 years, 7 months ago
Social Science
SBS2000

An introduction to the research methodologies utilized in the social and behavioral sciences, beginning with the fundamentals of research design, through data collection, analysis, interpretation, and the final reporting of results. Both quantitative and qualitative designs are examined using software to aid in inquiry and analysis.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Sean MacDonald, Pa Her

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Winter Session Econ course: ECON 1401

Winter session 2016: ECON 1401 Microeconomics: taught by Prof. MacDonald Registration is […] See MoreWinter Session Econ course: ECON 1401

Research topics

1) What is the overall risk of birth defeccommunitiesears low for women taking antiretrovirals […] See MoreResearch topics

Comment on "For 10-8 practice questions"

My research project focuses on the relationship between social media and art marketing. From my […] See MoreComment on "For 10-8 practice questions"

The Internet of Things is the connectivity of many devices and many softwares all interacting with […] See MoreComment on "For 10-8 practice questions"

Ordinal Scale 1. At City Tech, how open minded would you perceive your colleagues? a) […] See MoreComment on "For 10-8 practice questions"

Class This Thursday 9_24

Dear Class, Today, (9/22) I am writing to inform you that there will be no to need post a blog in response to an article for this Thursday's session. Instead, we will spend most of our time finishing up focus group, and I will go over […] See MoreClass This Thursday 9_24