Production For Designers

You are viewing all docs.

Title
Monday, October 7th, 2019

Good Morning to all, We will have an observer in class on Monday October 7th, so please make sure you […]

Author: Author
Class Production Project

Select a theme, Movie poster based on the Class Production For Designers, or develop a project that is location, topic […]

Author: Author
Homework Assignment DUE October 7th, 2019

Morning to all, Please complete this assignment and have the required samples, ready for review when our class next meets […]

Author: Author
Paper Samples and Sources

Computer Display’s are essentially the same, they have the same surface and the same feel. Paper, substrates vary from the […]

Author: Author
Final Exam

Good morning, Everyone passed the final exam, I did want to review some questions that most incorrectly answered. Q3) The […]

Author: Author
Final Exam May 15th, 8:00am

Good Afternoon, Please arrive on time (8:00am) on Wednesday, May 15th, I will upload the final exam once everyone has […]

Author: Author
Monday, May 13th, 2019

Good Morning to all, I will be out of town and will arrive in NYC very early Monday morning, if […]

Author: Author
Extra Credit

Good Morning, I hope you all enjoyed the Structural Graphics presentation as much as I did, an amazing firm offering […]

Author: Author
Assignment – Questions for Structural Graphics Due May 6th, 2019

On May 6th Ethan Goller, President of Structural Graphics will spend 90 minutes with us to discuss, present and answer […]

Author: Author
Class Tour of Frontline Printing

Good Morning to all,   I have scheduled a class tour of Frontline Printing for Monday, April 29th. Frontline Printing […]

Author: Author
Viewing 11-20 of 27 docs