Production For Designers

Viewing All Docs

Title
Workflow and the Creative Project

Please read and be ready to discuss this article on Monday. I will ask each of you to let me […]

Author: Author
Mid-Term Project

Your mid-term project is due emailed to me no later than end of school day Friday, March 13, 2020. Please […]

Author: Author
Field Trip Form

I need your signed and complete Field Trip form emailed to me no later then tomorrow morning, that is Wednesday […]

Author: Author
Field Trip From

I forgot to tell you that once you complete the waiver form for the field trip, please email the signed […]

Author: Author
The Creative Casbah

I started this group a few years back, due to a few timing issues I never expanded the group. I […]

Author: Author
The Creative Casbah

Author: Author
Printing, reading and memory

You all may find this article of interest, it does present print, printing in a light that has been debated […]

Author: Author
The Color Wheel

Here is a tool you may use every day but the “invention” of the tool, the color wheel has a […]

Author: Author
72 dpi or not?

An interesting article for all photographers and designers alike.   Why Won’t the ’72dpi’ Myth Die?

Author: Author
Job Opportunities – Print Industry

You may wish to review this article and track down the first video in the series. http://whattheythink.com/video/99370-mission-possible-guide-attracting-young-people-world-print/?utm_source=newsletter1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily   As stated […]

Author: Author
Session Two Terms

Good Morning, There is no complete listing of all the terms that are used in the printing field. Many sources […]

Author: Author
Color Space

Good Morning, We will not get into color space for a few weeks, but this article is valid, worth the […]

Author: Author
CUNY Service Corps Student Application

The application process for this program is now open. Students who wish to apply to the program should go to […]

Author: Author
Syllabus COMD 3532 D258 Production for Designers

As stated consider this to be a living document, changes in scheduling will be noted and discussed in class. New […]

Author: Author
Viewing 41-54 (of 54 total)