PHIL2203ID Health Care Ethics, OL82, FA2021

active 2 years, 1 month ago
Social Science
PHIL 2203ID

An examination of the major ethical theories on what is morally right and wrong, and the meaning of moral concepts (e.g., the concepts of right and duty). Focus is on ethical problems associated with the practice of medicine and biomedical research.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Rob MacDougall

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 3 times; view clone(s).

Grades posted (for real)

Hi Students,  Thank you for your feedback. It turned out I submitted the grades but missed the […] See MoreGrades posted (for real)

Final Grades Posted

Dear Class, Final grades have now posted to CUNYFirst. You can check them there. You should also […] See MoreFinal Grades Posted

Reminder: Final Exam Today, beginning at 4pm!

You can see all the information about it in my previous post. Best wishes, everyone, and happy […] See MoreReminder: Final Exam Today, beginning at 4pm!

Comment on "Grades posted (for real)"

They are definitely posted, Allie. I just checked again. I expect the system is still catching up; […] See MoreComment on "Grades posted (for real)"

Comment on "Grades posted (for real)"

Hi Professor, I just checked both blackboard and CUNYfirst and I do not see any grades posted. See MoreComment on "Grades posted (for real)"

Comment on "Final Grades Posted"

Hi Professor, I checked CunyFirst and BlackBoard and can't find my grades. Thank you. See MoreComment on "Final Grades Posted"