Our Places: How We Commemorate

active 5 months, 1 week ago
Our Places: How We Commemorate
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Professional Studies
Law and Paralegal Studies
Project Description

This project features the photographs and writing of students in LAW 2301 Estates, Trusts and Wills, showing the varied ways that the inhabitants of New York City and elsewhere commemorate decedents.

Acknowledgements: This project was created by:

Rock Stars We Commemorate - San Francisco, CA

n JAMES MARSHALL "JIMI" HENDRIX, American rock guitarist Born:  November 27, […] See MoreRock Stars We Commemorate - San Francisco, CA

John Paul Jones Park

The picture that I took was at John Paul Jones Park, which is located at 101st Street, Shore […] See MoreJohn Paul Jones Park

"The Beatles Bench"

During my trip over the spring break to my home country, Kazakhstan, I had a chance to visit a […] See More"The Beatles Bench"

Hey John I worked in WTC as a freelancer and was not there on the day but when down that night I […] See More

Hi Ms Castellano, I am sorry to hear of Mr. Carroll's passing. I'm afraid you have reached an […] See More

[…] NYC mural in memory of Celia Cruz: City Tech OpenLab […] See More

Abraham Lincoln Memorial by Mahendra Francis

This is a picture of Abraham Lincoln in which I took at Washington D.C. Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States of America. In 1861, he issued the emancipation Proclamation that ended slavery. During his presidency, there was […] See MoreAbraham Lincoln Memorial by Mahendra Francis