OpenLab Pioneers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• project site website not working correctly

Ezra Halleck
    Participant

I tried to set up a project site called Simulations in statistics and probability. Group site is working but the website is not working http://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/simulations.stat.project/. In particular there is no dashboard.

Scott
    Participant

Hmmm, that’s odd Ezra. Could you add me as an admin on the site so I can see (or not see) the dashboard? I’m joining the course now.

Best,
    Scott

Ezra Halleck
    Participant

Thanks Scott for looking into the problem. As requested, I boosted your status up to admin.

Scott
    Participant

Ezra this looks like something that we saw happen in one of the OpenLab trainings–looks like the site only partially built, probably due to a bug.

The best solution is (probably) to create a new site. As in the last time we did it, the problem is you cannot delete this version of the site, because so many of the site features haven’t appeared (‘delete site’ is on the missing dashboard, for one). I’ll ask Dan or one of the SuperAdmins to get rid of this one, but until then you can start over by choosing a slightly different url when you create the site. Hope that’s not too much trouble–doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of content here, but let me know if there is and we’ll find another solution.

We’ll report the bug to the developers and see if we can figure out why it happens and I”ll keep you posted. Thanks for pointing it out.

Best,
    Scott

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.