OpenLab Pioneers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Filter Bug

Prof. Paul King
    Participant

My course does not show up when you use the filters. Its set for Spring 2012. When I filter for my Division (Technology) and my department (Architecture) and then semester (Spring 2012) it lists only 7 courses and not mine.

My students are having a hard time finding it to join.

Elizabeth Alsop
    Participant

Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear your students are having a hard time finding the course. I suspect that the problem may be that you did not actually select a “department” during the course creation process, which would explain why it is not showing up when you filter for department. I found your course by filtering for School and Semester, and when I took a look at the course profile page, I didn’t see the department info displayed (though I realize you included the abbreviated dept info with the course code): http://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/groups/site-planning-410520096/

A quick way to check this and fix it is to go to Admin > Details on your Course profile page. If Architectural Technology isn’t checked, that explains this problem. If it is, though, let us know, since that means it’s probably a bug!

Thanks!
    Elizabeth

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.