MUS1210 Musical Styles, FA2015

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Concert Venues

Daniel Blake
    Participant

Compilation of links of all concerts students will attend this semester.

Iryna
    Participant

Good afternoon all,

Our group (Iryna Terletska, Anita Karki and Glenda Savary) will be attending the concert
    “Beethoven Encounters: Opus 18 String Quarters Part 1”
    on October 3, 2015 at 14:30 at
    Lincoln Center
    10 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY
    http://www.lincolncenter.org/show/beethoven-encounters-opus-18-string-quartets-part-1
    Beethoven Encounters

glenda savary
    Participant

This is Glenda from group 6. We choose Beethoven Opus 18 string Quartet Part 1 because it will feature Classical Chamber Music. The String and voice performance by these Classical Players will further arouse my interest of appreciating Classical music.

glenda savary
    Participant

This is Glenda from group 6. We choose Beethoven Opus 18 string Quartet Part 1 because it will feature Classical Chamber Music. The String and voice performance by these Classical Players will further arouse my interest of appreciating Classical music. Most of all it is a free concert.

glenda savary
    Participant

This is Glenda from group 6. 1 am looking forward to being part of this free concert because it will feature Classical Chamber Music. The String and voice performance by these Classical Players will further arouse my interesting of appreciating Classical music, which is part of this course.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.