MEDU2901 OL30, Spring 2021

active 6 months, 1 week ago
MEDU2901 OL30, Spring 2021
Mathematics
MEDU2901
Spring 2021

Peer Leader Training in Mathematics

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Discuss Your Experiences with Peer Leading

Part of the assessment with this class is a reflective journal about your peer leading […] See MoreDiscuss Your Experiences with Peer Leading

Assignment: Introduce Yourself in a Discussion Post

Your first OpenLab Discussion assignment is to introduce yourself to your classmates.  This […] See MoreAssignment: Introduce Yourself in a Discussion Post

Student Survey

See MoreStudent Survey

No Comments Found

Week 6

Now that we are at the final step to finish up the semester, I thougth students would be interested in getting some extra help by coming to the peer leading/tutoring session, but I am very surprised that no one showed up during the entire […] See MoreWeek 6

Week 6 ~ Finals

On Friday I was emailed by Prof Rocklin telling me that I had the privilege to teach his final review for that upcoming Monday (yesterday). Thankfully, Prof Kan had also been recruited. It is in my nature to be helpful, but it would have […] See MoreWeek 6 ~ Finals

Week 6

With last week being the last official week of instruction, only review was occurring. There was lack of participation, overall. I’ll be emailing Professor Salts my Zoom info so students can join in a group setting or 1:1 this weekend t […] See MoreWeek 6