MEDU2901 OL00, Fall 2020

• Author
    Posts
  • #68118

Stephanie Lovett

Greetings fellow Peer Leaders!

I’m a senior Applied Mathematics major, who, like Jack, has returned to school after having previously earned a Bachelor’s degree (in Economics). I am loving being a math major, and I’m looking forward to grad school in a quantitative field. I am excited to be a Peer Leader this semester, as I have wanted to participate in the program for some time now. Unfortunately, the upper-level degree requirements typically coincide with MEDU 2901. Accordingly, you will probably only see my presence online in this forum. It was good getting to know some of you during the Peer Leader Orientation, and I’m looking forward to learning from each of you as well as the faculty and students in my 1275-CO section.

Be well,
    Stephanie

#68119

Stephanie Lovett

PS: I have a hard time defining “favorites” of anything. But I really enjoy the movie “Nashville” by Robert Altman — an American master — that came out in 1976. I often watch it during presidential election years because, although over 40 years old, it is extremely prescient about the problematic intersection of politics, popular culture, and society’s turning away from the difficult issues of the era (and their root causes). I encourage you to see it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)