MEDU2901 OL00, Fall 2020

active 4 months ago
MEDU2901 OL00, Fall 2020
Mathematics
MEDU2901

Peer leader training in mathematics

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Discuss Your Experiences with Peer Leading

Part of the assessment with this class is a reflective journal about your peer leading […] See MoreDiscuss Your Experiences with Peer Leading

Assignment: Upload a 3-page PDF File to Dropbox

Practice uploading a PDF document to Dropbox: First page: Write your name and student ID on a […] See MoreAssignment: Upload a 3-page PDF File to Dropbox

Assignment: Introduce Yourself in a Discussion Post

Your first OpenLab Discussion assignment is to introduce yourself to your classmates.  This a […] See MoreAssignment: Introduce Yourself in a Discussion Post

This is my last day for this semester as Peer leader and I enjoy this experience! I always love to […] See More

Were it not for the recent sequel, I would've probably been the only one (GenX-er) here to get […] See More

Hi everyone, My name is Irina Chernyavskiy and this is my first semester as a Math Education […] See More

Peer Leading session #7

Wow, I agree with Kelly. We are required to show up by 10:40am but I always show up from to beginning to see what the Professor is covering and how he is teaching it. Do you have your own designated tutoring hours Irina? See MorePeer Leading session #7

Peer Leading Session 10

OMG Ihn, I'm reading your post following what I posted about my session last week. Its interesting to see that both classes are experiencing similar levels of confusion on graphing trig functions. I feel like it might be helpful to […] See MorePeer Leading Session 10

Peer Leading Session #10

I agree. At this point everyone, both teachers and students, are feeling burn out. The online learning environment can be very challenging and there need to be significant adjustments to workloads and expectations. See MorePeer Leading Session #10