Math 1375 – Ganguli – Fall 2020

• webwork
  • #67477

Samden Lama

Hi everyone, is webwork working for everybody? I was trying to do lines homework but I can’t open the website since friday night. I use chrome.

#67484

Suman Ganguli

Thanks for posting Samden–it’s not just you. We received the following via email from the math department this morning:

“Unfortunately, the WeBWorK server is currently down. Since tomorrow is a holiday, it may take until Tuesday to get the server back online. Please adjust your homework deadlines accordingly.”

So I will extend the due dates for the two WebWork sets (Lines Review and Functions Notation) from this Thursday to the following Monday. We will discuss them during our class session this Wednesday (by which time WebWork should be back up).

I will post an update when I get notice that that WebWork server is back up.

#67485

Samden Lama

Oh ok thanks professor.

#67526

Deon Watts

Did you by any chance get onto the website today, I’m still having an issue accessing the page

#67531

Suman Ganguli

Unfortunately the WebWork server is still down! Hopefully it will be back up by the time we have class tomorrow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)