Math 1375 – Ganguli – Fall 2020

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• webwork

Samden Lama
    Participant

Hi everyone, is webwork working for everybody? I was trying to do lines homework but I can’t open the website since friday night. I use chrome.

Suman Ganguli
    Participant

Thanks for posting Samden–it’s not just you. We received the following via email from the math department this morning:

“Unfortunately, the WeBWorK server is currently down. Since tomorrow is a holiday, it may take until Tuesday to get the server back online. Please adjust your homework deadlines accordingly.”

So I will extend the due dates for the two WebWork sets (Lines Review and Functions Notation) from this Thursday to the following Monday. We will discuss them during our class session this Wednesday (by which time WebWork should be back up).

I will post an update when I get notice that that WebWork server is back up.

Samden Lama
    Participant

Oh ok thanks professor.

Deon Watts
    Participant

Did you by any chance get onto the website today, I’m still having an issue accessing the page

Suman Ganguli
    Participant

Unfortunately the WebWork server is still down! Hopefully it will be back up by the time we have class tomorrow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.