MAT2440/D641 – Ganguli – Fall 2018

• Schedule: HW #6 / Quiz #4 / Exam #3
  • #51715

Suman Ganguli

We will take a quiz (Quiz #4) on Monday, Nov 19. The quiz will consist of a couple simple exercises: one on recurrence relations (covered in HW#5, which I will return and review before the quiz), and one on algorithms (Sec 3.1).

For Sec 3.1, please start working on HW#6 (see previous discussion post, or see https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/mat2440-ganguli-fall2018/assignments/ ). I will add some exercises from Sec 3.2 to HW#6 after we cover that material next week.

We will have Exam #3 on Monday Nov 26 (right after Thanksgiving weekend). This exam will include some material from Exams #1 and #2 (so review the solutions to those exams!), Sec 2.4 (recurrence relations), as well as material from Sections 3.1 and 3.2 (i.e., HW #6)

HW#6 will be due Wed Nov 28 (i.e., after the exam), but you should work through those exercises as I post them, as preparation for the exam. You can ask me for feedback on your solutions prior to the due date (talk to me before or after class, or come see me in my office).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)