MAT2440/D641 – Ganguli – Fall 2018

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Exam #1 tomorrow / extra office hours

Suman Ganguli
    Participant

One more reminder that we’ll take Exam #1 tomorrow (Wed Oct 3). Here is the link to the post I updated yesterday in class, listing exercises and topics to review for the exam:
    https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/mat2440-ganguli-fall2018/2018/09/30/exam-1-review/

I suggest you work thru that list to prepare for the exam. Most of the exercises listed are from HW#1 & HW#2, so you can review your HWs and make sure you understand the solutions and concepts for those exercises. If you’re unsure about any of those exercises, make a note of your questions, and we can discuss at the beginning of class tomorrow. You can also post questions in the discussion forum here, as a reply to this thread.

As I mentioned yesterday, we’ll use the first 30mins of class tomorrow to review for the exam. It will help if you have specific questions, or at least specific exercises you’d like to discuss. Then we’ll use the remainder of the class time for the exam. The exam will consists of 5-6 questions, similar in format to the quiz questions.

I am holding extra office hours today, 10:30a-12:30p, so swing by my office (N724) if you want to discuss any questions or exercises. I’ll also be in my office before class tomorrow.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.