MAT1375 OL73, Spring 2021

• Author
    Posts
  • #70601

Al Jallow

My name is Alseny Diallo and you can call me Al. I am from Guinea in west Africa, I graduate high school from my country. I came here 2 years ago. My native language is Fulani and also speake Frensh. I am a freshman and I was majoring in Computer Engineering Technology but I had to change it to Computer Science because after my associate, I want to transfer to another college to do either Information Technologie (IT) or Computer Engineering Technology. I choosed this major because I like computer and technologie which control the actual word, so I want to be part of it. When I finish college, I want to have my own business and be my own boss. I laugh a lot. I like playing soccer, workout, playing video games, listening musics and sometimes dancing. Math is my favorite subject since high school and I like doing it. I like reading but not that much. I spend my spare time hanging out or watshing movies, tv-shows and sometimes I watch anime. My favorite show is The blacklist and my favorite anime is Naruto. My concern about this semester is how to finish the semester with the best grades I can get while learning new experiences and having fun. It’s nice to meet y’all. Let work together and get through this while having funnnnn.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)