MAT1375 OL73, Spring 2021

active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
MAT1375 OL73, Spring 2021
Mathematics
MAT1375
Spring 2021

Precalculus!

SET: Student Evaluation of Teaching

SET is a survey filled out by you (the students) to give your feedback on me (the teacher). The […] See MoreSET: Student Evaluation of Teaching

OpenLab Assignment #7, Due 5/13/2021 at 10am

Click here to download OpenLab Assignment #7. Watch the video found here.Answer the questions […] See MoreOpenLab Assignment #7, Due 5/13/2021 at 10am

Final Exam Procedure

The final exam will open on Monday, 5/24/2021 at 12:00am and close Tuesday, 5/25/2020 at 11:59pm. […] See MoreFinal Exam Procedure

No Comments Found

Discord Group Chat

Discord invite link has expired. Please email me at James.Yu@mail.citytech.cuny.edu if you wish to join. See MoreDiscord Group Chat

Introduction

hi guys my name is Cindy and I'm majoring in accounting which I find interesting due to how helpful it is when you plan to create your business or work for one. Some things about me is that I enjoy art.. art as in the clothing of the […] See MoreIntroduction

Intro

Hi, my name is Sebastian Pimentel, I major in Computer Science and this is my second semester, I chose computer science because I’ve always found the simple functions of making any program or computer work fascinatin. For hobbies I like t […] See MoreIntro