MAT1375 OL72, Fall 2020

active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
MAT1375 OL72, Fall 2020
Mathematics
MAT1375

Precalculus!

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

Important Blog Post!

Hey everyone, there’s a lot to say about the end of the semester, so let’s go: Click here for […] See MoreImportant Blog Post!

Exam #3, Thursday, 12/3, 9:30am

Exam #3 will consist of 3 parts:WeBWorK: 30% of gradeWritten Work: 35% of gradeOral Conference: […] See MoreExam #3, Thursday, 12/3, 9:30am

Sum-Difference and Half Angle Formulas Assignment, Due Thursday 11/19

Click here to go to the 1375 Course Hub Lessons page. Click on “Lesson 18: Addition of angles a […] See MoreSum-Difference and Half Angle Formulas Assignment, Due Thursday 11/19

No Comments Found

Introduction

Hey my name is Badreldin Alrohani. You can call me Bader because it’s a lot easier. I still don’t know what I want to be so I’m in liberal art for now. I been in Citytech for a year and it’s my second semester. I hope by the end […] See MoreIntroduction

Kevin Carchi(Introduction)

I chose Mechanical Engineering Technology as my major as I like to understand how mechanical stuff work and to be able to create things. I like watching fictional stuff such as sci-fi tv shows. My favorite movie is Star Wars: Episode 4-A […] See MoreKevin Carchi(Introduction)

Introduction

Hey, my name is Amro Naji. I'm majoring in Software development, and this year is my second year in CityTech studying for my bachelor's. See MoreIntroduction