MAT1375 OL63, Spring 2021

• Author
    Posts
  • #70628

Jourdan

Hi! My name is Jourdan (yes, it’s spelled with a “u”) and I’m 18 years old. I’m a freshman here at City Tech and I’m majoring in Computer Science. I decided to major in computer science because I’ve always wanted to design my own video game. I was exposed to gaming at a very young age and it’s stuck with me ever since.

I think I’m a really chill person and I love making friends and meeting new people (despite me being very shy)! Going in college I was hoping that school would be open so that I can meet some new people but sadly it hasn’t opened yet. As for hobbies, I mostly enjoy playing video games. I play games on PC, and spend a lot of my money upgrading my setup. I also like listening to music! I don’t really listen to rap music like most people do. I listen to a lot of pop, alternative, and indie music. Some of my favorite artists are Joji and Melanie Martinez. I suggest checking them out if you’re bored! They make really good music! I really enjoy baking. Specifically making cake pops and cookies. One of my goals for 2021 is to make a cake! Lastly, I love watching anime! I’m very new to it still but I’ve watched a few, with my favorite probably being The Promised Neverland.

It’s really nice to read your introductions and get to know you guys! I hope we can all have a great and fun semester :D

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Jourdan.
    #70833

cindy

hey jourdan, what games do you normally play ? :D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)