MAT1375 OL63, Spring 2021

active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
MAT1375 OL63, Spring 2021
Mathematics
MAT1375
Spring 2021

Precalculus!

SET: Student Evaluation of Teaching

SET is a survey filled out by you (the students) to give your feedback on me (the teacher). The […] See MoreSET: Student Evaluation of Teaching

OpenLab Assignment #7, Due 5/13/2021 at 8am

Click here to download OpenLab Assignment #7. Watch the video found here.Answer the questions […] See MoreOpenLab Assignment #7, Due 5/13/2021 at 8am

Final Exam Procedure

The final exam will open on Monday, 5/24/2021 at 12:00am and close Tuesday, 5/25/2020 at 11:59pm. […] See MoreFinal Exam Procedure

No Comments Found

introduction

My name is Tahmid Topu, I’m from Bangladesh, and I’m 19 years old. My major is engineering technology. I like to play soccer and basketball. Also, I like music. I am a cheerful and fun person, who likes good vibes and have fun. I don […] See Moreintroduction

Introduction

although i'm a bit late my name is Stephanie this my second year at city tech, my major is liberal arts and science and i honestly don't really know why i guess i'm still exploring my options. On my free time i enjoy going out to eat i […] See MoreIntroduction

Introduction

I am a freshman at City Tech and I am a Chemistry major. In high school one of my favorite classes was chemistry. I enjoyed it and I was good at it so I decided to try and major in it. I don't do much do much in my spare time but mostly I […] See MoreIntroduction