MAT1275EN Ganguli, Fall2017

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Author

Suman Ganguli
    Participant

As I announced in class, we will have Quiz #5 tomorrow. There will be two questions on the quiz:

• one question on circles, similar to #3 & #4 on the Circles WebWork, where you were asked to rewrite a given equation for a circle in standard form (by completing the squares), so as to identify the center and radius. On the quiz I will also ask you to use that information to sketch a graph of the circle.
    • one question on adding rational expressions, similar to the exercises on the AddRationalExpressions2 WebWork, where you have to identify the LCD and rewrite the terms so that they each have the LCD

We can review these topics at the beginning of class tomorrow, but we will also cover some new material.

Also: note that the NonlinearSystems WebWork is open, due Monday. There will also be another WebWork set that will be assigned tomorrow, based on the new material we will cover.

Sharmar Gilkes
    Participant

Hey professor do you have any practice problems that I can do for tomorrow’s quiz?

Suman Ganguli
    Participant

Hi Sharmar–I just saw this this morning. We’ll go over a couple practice problems in class today before the quiz.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.