MAT1275CO OL10, Fall 2020

• Author
    Posts
  • #66944

Karen Mantilla

Hello, my name is Karen and I am a Sophmore at City Tech. Well, technically I am a freshman because I decided to change my major to Radiology Technician, which means I’m starting all over :(. My academic interests are science and math but for math, it really depends on the professor because I struggle sometimes. The reason why I choose my major is that I believe taking x-rays is cool. I also get to learn about our body which is fascinating to me. The only thing I enjoy reading is science stuff or about the human body, animals, medicine, etc. I enjoy every type of music, I don’t have a favorite. For movies, I like to watch action movies with my dad and horror movies by myself. So, when I was in middle school I use to play three sports which were volleyball, soccer, and rugby (flag football). During high school, I mostly only played volleyball but now I am just lazy. I also don’t have time to join a team so I just work out at home. My favorite song at the moment is “Alunissons” it is a french song (no I’m not french but I enjoy listening to songs from different countries). Sadly, I don’t have a favorite movie at this moment maybe “The Great Gatsby” or” Kill Bill”. Also, I am Mexican and 19 years old :).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)