MAT1275CO OL10, Fall 2020

active 1 day, 22 hours ago
MAT1275CO OL10, Fall 2020
Mathematics
MAT1275CO

College Algebra and Trigonometry plus Corequisite

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

Exam #3, Thursday 12/3, 8am

Exam #2 will consist of 3 parts:WeBWorK: 30% of gradeWritten Work: 35% of gradeOral Conference: […] See MoreExam #3, Thursday 12/3, 8am

Reference Angles Assignment, Due Thursday 11/19 at 8am

Download the worksheet and follow the directions. You can find supporting materials for angles […] See MoreReference Angles Assignment, Due Thursday 11/19 at 8am

Special Right Triangles Assignment

Click here and watch the video on special right triangles.Download the worksheet and answer the […] See MoreSpecial Right Triangles Assignment

gonna be honest this is kinda confusing coming from someone who wasnt able to take algebra 2 in high school See More

This is a comment! See More

Nelson- Introduction

Hey Nelson. Ecuador is one of the many places on my bucket list. Im also majoring in Architecture and so i hope that you succeed and get your degree and your love for architecture grows See MoreNelson- Introduction

Derek-Introduction

Hey, the NG have been taking care of me, I am still serving for a couple more years, and thank you for supporting. See MoreDerek-Introduction

Introduction- Karen Mantilla

Hello, my name is Karen and I am a Sophmore at City Tech. Well, technically I am a freshman because I decided to change my major to Radiology Technician, which means I'm starting all over :(. My academic interests are science and math but […] See MoreIntroduction- Karen Mantilla