MAT1275 LC22, Fall 2021

active 2 days, 11 hours ago
MAT1275 LC22, Fall 2021
Mathematics
MAT1275

Algebra and Trigonometry course, with a focus on students in ARCH1101

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

OpenLab Assignments #8 and #9, Due Tuesday, December 14, 10am

I'm assigning 2 OpenLab assignments at the same time. #8: Graphs of sine and cosine. Video […] See MoreOpenLab Assignments #8 and #9, Due Tuesday, December 14, 10am

Compound Interest Lesson

Since we didn't get to do compound interest in person, and I still would like you to have some […] See MoreCompound Interest Lesson

Exam 3, Tuesday, November 23, 10am.

Exam #1 will consist of 2 parts: WeBWorK: 30% of gradeWritten Work: 70% of gradeOral […] See MoreExam 3, Tuesday, November 23, 10am.

No Comments Found

Introduction

Hello my name is Cristian Vasquez and I am majoring in architecture technology where I'm really excited for a new experience in college. My academic interest is math. I've been loving math since I was a kid because I enjoy numbers and […] See MoreIntroduction

Introduction

Hello, My name is Leslie Nava I'm currently majoring in the BTech program, I live in the Bronx and have two sisters. I also have a dog that's named Oso. I was born in the U.S but my ethnicity is Mexican. I attended the High school of […] See MoreIntroduction

Introduction

Hello, My name is Dimitri Brown. I`m currently majoring in the BTech program here at City Tech. What influenced my decision to choose this major is because of the fact that I use to attend a CTE High School which focused mainly on […] See MoreIntroduction