MAT1275 LC22, Fall 2021

active 5 months, 1 week ago
MAT1275 LC22, Fall 2021
Mathematics
MAT1275

Algebra and Trigonometry course, with a focus on students in ARCH1101

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty. It has been cloned or re-cloned 2 times; view clones.

Final Exam! Open from Thursday, 12/16, 12am to Friday, 12/17, 11:59pm

The final exam opens tonight at midnight! In case you didn't get the memos with details over […] See MoreFinal Exam! Open from Thursday, 12/16, 12am to Friday, 12/17, 11:59pm

Review Extra Credit

Here's an opportunity to earn some extra credit! Go to WeBWorK and open the review sheet […] See MoreReview Extra Credit

OpenLab Assignments #8 and #9, Due Tuesday, December 14, 10am

I'm assigning 2 OpenLab assignments at the same time. #8: Graphs of sine and cosine. Video […] See MoreOpenLab Assignments #8 and #9, Due Tuesday, December 14, 10am

No Comments Found

Introduction

Hello my name is Cristian Vasquez and I am majoring in architecture technology where I'm really excited for a new experience in college. My academic interest is math. I've been loving math since I was a kid because I enjoy numbers and […] See MoreIntroduction

Introduction

Hello, My name is Leslie Nava I'm currently majoring in the BTech program, I live in the Bronx and have two sisters. I also have a dog that's named Oso. I was born in the U.S but my ethnicity is Mexican. I attended the High school of […] See MoreIntroduction

Introduction

Hello, My name is Dimitri Brown. I`m currently majoring in the BTech program here at City Tech. What influenced my decision to choose this major is because of the fact that I use to attend a CTE High School which focused mainly on […] See MoreIntroduction