MAT 1475 Calculus 1, Spring 2020, Ghezzi

• Stay connected!
  • #58272

Laura Ghezzi

Dear All,

I hope you are doing well and staying healthy.

As you know, the College will re-launch on Thursday, March 19, and will continue via distance learning until the end of the semester. The departments are hard at work to make the transition as smooth as possible and I will share details as they become available.

For now:

1) Stay connected! I will contact you via email and through postings on our website. Make sure you check your email regularly and that you are a member of our class site:

https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/groups/mat-1475-calculus-1-spring-20-ghezzi/

(login to OpenLab and click “join” if you are not a member yet)

2) Since Monday 3/16 and Wednesday 3/18 are part of the break, Exam 2 is postponed to Wednesday 3/25 (more information to come). The homework originally due on 3/16 is now due on 3/23 and the homework originally due on 3/18 is now due on 3/25.

3) As per college email to students: “Please keep in mind that you must participate in the distance instruction and complete assignments, exams and other requirements to receive credit for courses.”

To this end WeBWorK will be an essential tool in assessing your participation and monitor your progress. I have been able to reopen the sets that were already due for half of the credit, until March 23. I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity (homework is worth 15% of your final grade, which is significant).

Reminder: to get help with homework you can click on “show me another” (most have hints and/or solutions). You can browse questions that have already been posted, you can use the “ask for help” button.

Best wishes, stay healthy and stay in touch.

#58470

Marco Cores OPENLAB

How do we meet for class or count for class participation?

#58474

pichardo

I also wanted to ask that as well

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)