MAT 1275-W033 Fa2022

active 2 months, 3 weeks ago
MAT 1275-W033 Fa2022
Mathematics
MAT1275

This model course is designed for use by faculty teaching MAT 1275 on the OpenLab – it includes a number of resources and sample assignments to help you get started. If you are a faculty member, you can “clone the course” to create a copy for your use, and customize it in whatever way you wish. For help with cloning and customizing, take a look at the online module Getting started on the OpenLab with Math Model Courses.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

Student Survey

Please take the survey below! Please tell me about the technology and working space that you […] See MoreStudent Survey

Discussion: Introductions & Mathography

Your first OpenLab Discussion assignment is to introduce yourself to your classmates.  This a […] See MoreDiscussion: Introductions & Mathography

Student Post (Example)

Student Posts Students can create posts to respond to assignments, submit work, and share […] See MoreStudent Post (Example)

Hello I am Pusfita Das. My major is Nursing. I choose this major because my parents they told me […] See More

Hi good morning, my name is Brianna Santiago I’m 18 years of age,6 months pregnant I’m cur […] See More