Marvin Castillo’s ePortfolio

Marvin Castillo’s ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

Born and raised in New York City. From a boxer,spoken word artist,and now Graphic
arts student. My goals is to be able to create logos and be able to do work like posters and advertisement
for a product or company. Most importantly being able to use my skills to also help out my
church when it comes to advertising. So far I am loving all of the classes that have to do with arts
such as foundation drawing, photography, and vector graphic arts. I’m still learning how to mess
around with programs such as indesign and photoshop. I like company logos that have a classy
yet now look such as Stance Socks and J crew. Even Ralph Lauren and American eagle.
The city itself inspires me to be an artist. A place where many know artist have come
and are now living in pursuit to work here. From the buildings and the different cultures that
make this great city what it is today. I will continue to pursue this career and hopefully get to not
only work for companies but even inspiring hope and joy and love through the art of advertising.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: mac23

Hello world!

This is the first post on your ePortfolio Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start […] See MoreHello world!

No Comments Found