Marv Blain’s ePortfolio

Marv Blain's ePortfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Hospitality Management
Portfolio Description

Throughout my highschool years, I was a hardworking student who put large amounts of effort into the assignments and/or tasks at hand. Also, highly motivated to reach the benchmarks or goals that I have had set up for myself as my own personal achievement. Due to this high level of motivation to reach my goals, I was constantly improving in school especially when improvement was a necessity. Math and sciences were the subjects i didn’t have to put too much effort into; since it wasn’t too difficult for me it became like second nature.

Back in highschool, I was able to communicate with a number of people due to the fact that I had joined many clubs and volunteered at the school library. I made it comfortable for people to be in the vicinity of me, which helped me gain a large number of friends and acquaintances. When i struggled with anything I had many friends and teachers to look out for me and give me advice on overcoming those obstacles. With the help of everyone who was there for me, I got into to City Tech to pursue my career of most interest as a Culinary Chef. My dream is to travel to all over the world to learn a numerous amount of different cooking styles and cuisines.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: M

Welcome!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! The […] See MoreWelcome!

No Comments Found