Marcus Ceron’s Portfolio

Marcus Ceron’s Portfolio
This ePortfolio is OPEN.
Communication Design
Portfolio Description

Life art beauty

My greatest passion in life is communicating. I find nothing more special than creating a vibe, a bond, a connection with someone through our senses of sight, sound, touch, taste, and smell. Vibes, connections and bonds stem deeper and can ultimately affect a person to the point where life is viewed upon differently or they’ve become inspired by your work. No matter the situation, the power to connect is one of life’s greatest treasures. My design aesthetic has a natural, relaxed feel to it. I love light, pastel colors and rustic things. In 5 to 10 years from now i envision myself meeting and networking with all kinds of artists from all kinds of locations. I take every opportunity to team up with new artists and learn from each other while creating great works of art. Never quitting, i would build myself up into the creative director i want to be, taking the creative industry by storm.

Member Profile

Acknowledgements

This ePortfolio was created by: Marcus

Welcome

Welcome to my site! Here you can discover a range of things such as my artwork, writing, short bio […] See MoreWelcome

No Comments Found