LNG1100-OL51-SU2020

active 3 days, 21 hours ago
LNG1100-OL51-SU2020
This Course Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Course Site.
English
LNG1100
Summer 2020

Language, Culture and Society course examines the relationship between language use and social and cultural structures. It engages issues of language policy, language variation, dialects, and language change, among many other topics.

Farewell Audio Notes

Dear Students! Please listen to the audio I posted for you as a way of taking leave and wishing you all the best in your future college work, career and life! Stay safe and well! Professor Alatriste See MoreFarewell Audio Notes

LNG SURVEY LINK

Dear Students, Please complete this short survey at your earliest convenience. Thank you. https://form.jotform.com/201836397293060 See MoreLNG SURVEY LINK

Paper 2: Grading Rubric

Please use the rubric to interpret your grade. It is on the side bar, under FILES. Thank you. See MorePaper 2: Grading Rubric

Appendix

Chanell Perez  Prof. Dr. Lubie G. Alatristre  LNG 1100  June 15, 2020    Appendix   I made multiple observation starting from observing my husband at home while interacting with myself or friends over the phone and fa […] See MoreAppendix

PAPER 1

Eliana Placencia Paper 1      Without knowing it nonverbal communication has become an everyday thing to most of us. Using nonverbal Communication is important because it lets us express ourselves in a way that speaking does no […] See MorePAPER 1

MODULE 4 APPENDIX

Module 4 Task 4     APPENDIX   The first observation i will be doing would be from a quick 10 min video on youtube on the show Friends.   As the clip begins it starts off with the character Chad, Brown hair wearing a s […] See MoreMODULE 4 APPENDIX