LIB 1201 PM E930 Spring 2018

active 1 day, 11 hours ago
LIB 1201 PM E930 Spring 2018
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Library
LIB 1201
Spring 2018

This course explores research and documentation for all media formats including text, images, sound, and multimedia. Students will explore information issues, especially in terms of their relevance today: how information is produced and organized in both traditional and emerging media, how information access is affected by political, economic and cultural factors, and the ethics of information use. Students will also acquire the practical skills of locating information sources in a variety of media and formats, critical evaluation of sources, and documentation and citation of traditional and emerging media and technologies. Students will apply what they learn to create and present research and documentation projects.

Research paper sources

Bromwich, Josh Engel. “Can a Law Stop Distracted Driving? California Hopes to Find Out.” The New […] See MoreResearch paper sources

Assignment #9

When discussing “questioning authority,” Mezaros means primarily speaks about undergraduate stu […] See MoreAssignment #9

Research question

Can I change to my question to How technology impact positively distractive driving? See MoreResearch question

Why should nonhuman animals be considered to have similar rights and protections to historically […] See More

I forgot about The "Telephone" game. But it generated falsehoods by accident. Now people deliberately do it. See More

I believe we are better equipped to pin point fake news. However my question will be how many of […] See More